Monday, February 8, 2016

February 10, 2015: 2000 km on my newly purchased Sirrus


No major report for this small ride, just me having 2000 km on my flatbar, in one month time. 


I cycled to the Shalu Hongzhuxiang and from there I took the very steep climb to metropolitan garden. The steep climb I first did in early August 2014.


I had to play a little with these rocks, but eventually I got my bike to stand up. Nice photograph



Even though I have gotten a lot stronger in the last few months, this is still a nasty climb. The nice views help though


I descended back to Taiwan Boulevard, close to where I live 


All these tiny roads here are so steep.



2000 km in one month of cycling. Good job


Houshan road, my favorite escapade from Shalu


A phenomenal view over Shalu

No comments:

Post a Comment