Thursday, January 12, 2017

July 2011. Photographing heavily on a beautiful summer day


After class, I went for a short bike ride in the usual area. I made a lot of pictures.


The beginning of the bike paths


Playgrounds



Let the journey along the bike path begin


Along the river. I believe this is the Tamsui river



Shilin lies over that bridge



the basket court where I spent so much time. Like that one time I lost my keys on my return from Kenting


I played basketball here almost every day, but the people only started coming after four or five



The healthy walk path





Not wearing any cycling gear, just relaxed in a t shirt


Riverside park










It was very quiet today, did not see too many people





My block in Zhishan




boat rentals






for me it was about the cycling, that moment in which I get my mind straight and relax


I was very happy to be here this summer. I spent months preparing it and I hoped to get a lot from the Chinese classes.



Before coming here, I had no idea I would be undertaking bike rides.




I did one run here also, just once though



the air was not as clean as it should be


there is a kind of freeway up there



there was little bike shop, cafe restaurant. I was going there




a magic summer for me



This little bike stop. I met a friend here, his name is Ke Menghan. Unfortunately today he could not join



I already became friends with the owner. He even gave me a lot of Taiwanese music on a hard drive. I listen to that music up to today


I also bought some cycling kit here. We could say that my passion for cycling came into being here


Beautiful!



After the bike shop, I continued my way to Guandu 



I spent my mornings at the school in Taipei city and my afternoons here at these bike paths



These bike paths are really nice. I really loved them


The tower. At this moment I felt far away from home


It was so nice and warm, around 30 degrees every day


Close up of a nice bike, at least for its price category haha


After the quick bike ride, I headed back. I believe I played some basketball until it got dark

No comments:

Post a Comment