Tuesday, January 17, 2017

August 2011: A Ke Menghan cycling trip that lasted until the late evening

One of those beautiful August days, I was cycling after class


I cycled from Zhishan to the little bike shop under the bridge and from there I followed one of the other directions. It lead to a big road.


At first a bit intimidated I looked around and obeyed the rules


The amount of scooters just shocked me


I went back to the cycling routes which would be safer


Heavy traffic in Taipei





I cycled from there to Tamsui. Ke Menghan had called me and we would meet at Tamsui MRT


Here we were, under a lovely summer temperature



This area became very mythical to me in such a short amount of time




I was saluting this guy



At Tamsui MRT I met Ke Menghan, he also brought some friends who hung out with us that night



They were friends of the Tea House we always visited



We were hanging out at the Tamsui old street and we grabbed some bites




Then Ke Menghan and I took the ferry boat, I believe to Bali, not sure though



It was already dark but it was still very warm




Ke Menghan and I were wearing the same cycling jersey


24 year old me


After that we cycled back to the cycling café and hung out there


Honestly I do not remember many details but we must have had a nice evening.



With food and drinks...



And from here it was a km or 6 to my place. Not much at all. Another nice evening spent.

No comments:

Post a Comment